3 x 30min High Intensity Workouts a week
No Equipment? No Worries. All you need to Get Lean with Adelene is your own bodyweight.
The body transformations that my Get Lean Fiji clients and I have achieved have all been the result of consistent High Intensity Interval Training (or HIIT) for at least 12 weeks.
What is HIIT?
Basically, HIIT workouts involve periods of high intensity work interspersed with recovery periods. Within this broad definition, HIIT workouts can take any number of forms including repeated running or cycling sprints; a 7-minute bodyweight only circuit; repeated short bouts of lifting heavy weights; or, depending how fit you are, even walking up a flight of stairs can be considered a HIIT! Despite the different possibilities, the one thing they all have in common is that they are INTENSE.
How does HIIT help me?
HIIT workouts have been proven to provide maximum results with only a small amount of time invested for each workout. Research has shown that HIIT workouts have following benefits:
- Improved cardiovascular fitness faster than traditional cardio workouts;
- Improved muscle endurance;
- Fat loss, and decreased waist size;
- Decreases in blood pressure and cholesterol;
- Improvements in bodily processes associated with ageing; and
- Reduced risk of diabetes and heart disease.
In short, HIIT workouts ensure that you’ll be fit for life!
Get Lean Fiji Workouts
Each Get Lean Fiji workout includes a warm-up, HIIT and cool down.
- Warm Up: Your warm-up will last about 5 to 10 minutes and include a number of simple exercises to loosen up your joints and activate your key muscle groups to get you ready for your HIIT.
- HIIT: This is the main part of your workout which will only take 30 minutes. The target intensity is at least 80% of your maximum effort, or what you’d describe as hard or very hard.
- Cool Down: Lasting about 5-10 minutes, your cool down will stretch your muscles to help promote flexibility and recovery from your workout.
Click the button below to try my FREE sample workout to find out more.
Why not join the 12 week program?
By joining our full Get Lean Fiji 12 week program you will receive twelve weekly workout plans, that’s a total of 36 high intensity workouts that will work your entire body. You also receive 12 weeks of personalised meal plans tailored to your individual needs and dietary requirements. In addition, you gain access to our Exercise Archive which has instructional videos for all the exercises that are part of the Get Lean Fiji program and you can participate in our Community Forums, where you can ask questions and share results with the other Get Lean Fiji Community Members. Of course you also get special access to Support from Adelene for the duration of your Get Lean Fiji program.
All this for less than $2.50 per day!